COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Precautions
Updated May 12, 2020
It is our hope that you and your family are staying safe during this Covid-19 pandemic. As you all know, the Governor has lifted some of the restrictions regarding healthcare while keeping the stay at home order in place. We wanted to take a moment to assure you that ACS continues to take the safety of our patients, staff and physicians as a top priority. We have implemented the following safety protocols effective immediately:
- We ask that all patients wear a mask to their appointments. Our staff will have one on as well.
- All exam rooms, reception, and waiting areas will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each patient.
- We request that no visitors accompany patients without significant extenuating circumstances.
- Patients have two options to wait for their appointment once arriving to the clinic:
Option 1 – Come in the clinic, check in at the front desk and continue to wait in our waiting room while “social distancing” from others..
Option 2 – Once you arrive in our parking lot, call 318-780-0918 and our staff will assist you from there.
We value your safety and are doing everything we can to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and provide a safe environment. As always, we are here to help you and your cardiac needs.
What can I do to protect myself and others?
Public health officials recommend the following steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including influenza and COVID-19:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces